Despite being classified as a “snow removal” attachment, the BCS Power Sweeper can be used for a multitude of tasks. Sweeping snow is the most popular job associated with this attachment, but its heavy-duty nylon bristles can sweep away debris on asphalt parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, rooftops and more.
The angle of the sweeper can quickly and easily be adjusted during operation with a handlebar from the operator's position. Two caster wheels, one on each side, allow for premium maneuverability, and they can be adjusted to various heights with spacers. The sweeper follows the contours of the ground independently from the tractor with an oscillating swivel-joint in the mounting flange.
Uses of the power sweeper include:
- Snow removal
- Parking lot, driveway and sidewalk clean-up
- Spring cleaning—remove road salt, cinders and sand from lawns after winter
- Dethatching—pick and lift dead grass, leaves and other debris to simultaneously windrow it for easy collection.
- Construction site clean-up
- Dock clean-up
- Roof clean-up
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
Power Sweeper 30"
- 30", 40" and 48" widths.
- Change 3 directional angles effortlessly from operator’s position.
- Adjustable caster wheels allow for wide range of applications.
- Heavy duty nylon bristles provide long life.
- Swivel joint in mounting allows sweeper to follow ground contours.
- Wire bristles also available.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings in oil bath.