PRICE EFFECTIVE UNTIL MAY 31, 2019.
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires Transport Sulky or Utility Trailer)
- FREE Hiller / Furrower accessory with purchase!
One of BCS's most popular models, the Harvester 722 is an excellent choice for those property owners who want a combination of performance and versatility and don't foresee the need for the larger range of attachments powered by the Professional Series models. Built much like the Harvester 718, the 722 has more power with a Honda GX240 engine, two forward and reverse speeds, and an additional third transport speed when in rear-mount attachment mode.
The 722 has the power necessary to attach an array of attachments such as the 26'' Rear-Tine Tiller, 45'' Sickle Bar Mower, Chipper/Shredder, Log Splitter, Dozer Blade and more. However, like the 718, this model is limited in brush mowing applications due to its lack of a third working speed and Differential Drive.
Note: The overall wheel width of model 722 is 21", but the inner hubs can be "flipped" inward to reduce the wheel width to 19" for accommodating the 20" Rear-Tine Tiller.
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
- Engine: Honda GX240
- Weight: 275 pounds (with 20'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 10''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded