- All Gear Drive
- Adjustable Handles
- Machine Balance
- Independent PTO and Drive Wheel Control
- Easy to engage, shuttle-type reverse
You'll notice the 710's handlebars differ from other BCS models. A simpler BCS design is utilized to adjust the handlebars, which lacks anti-vibration and the ease of adjustment found on larger BCS models. It may not have all the bells and whistles that larger BCS models can claim, but its all-gear driven transmission, automotive-style clutch and versatile attachment options make it far superior to competitive tiller brands.
NEW! Model 710 is now offered with a Kohler engine (7 HP), increasing its versatility while maintaining a lower price! The commercial-grade Kohler Command CH series engine features a reliable, long-life design with Quad-Clean heavy-duty cyclonic air cleaner. The engine also has a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
- Engine: Kohler CH270
- Weight: 213 lbs (with 18'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 8''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded