- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Three working speeds in both directions
- PowerSafe clutch for longer life and smoother operation
- Stops power to the implement when the safety lever is released without shutting down the engine
- Separate control to turn engine off
- FREE Quick Hitch (On qualified purchase - see last paragraph)
The PowerSafe model 739 features the coveted third working speed, giving owners increased operating efficiency with a faster, 2.7 MPH mowing speed.
In addition to its three forward and three reverse speeds, the 739 also features turn-on-a-dime maneuverability with Differential Drive with Lockout. As with all PowerSafe models, the 739 does not have a transport speed.
The 739's PowerSafe clutch differs from standard models by utilizing a hydro-mechanical, “wet” clutch instead of the spring-loaded, double-cone clutch. This clutch is more difficult to overheat because it's in an oil bath and cooled by circulated oil instead of air, as on the standard clutch. It's also better suited for implements requiring higher torque, such as the Flail Mower or Chipper/Shredder. The PowerSafe clutch is longer-lasting, backed by a five-year warranty for non-commercial users. It also gives operators smoother shifting, safer operation, and immediate stoppage when the clutch lever is released.
Receive a FREE Quick Hitch with purchase of this tractor and at least two attachments! Get one tractor bushing and one tang for each PTO-driven attachment when two or more attachments are purchased at the time of the tractor.
Batteries not included for electric start tractors.
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
- Engine: Honda GX340
- Weight: 290 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.8, 1.8 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: N/A
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 10''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Hydro-mechanical, "wet"