- Differential Drive with Lockout
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- FREE Quick Hitch (On qualified purchases - see last paragraph)!
BCS model 732 is the most economical of the Professional Series, with more features, more horsepower, and more versatility than Harvester models.
NEW! Model 732 now comes with a Kohler CH395 engine option (also known as 732K). This version comes standard with 4x10 wheels and can be upgraded to 5x10 wheels. You'll need the 5x10 wheels if you plan to operate the Rotary Plow with model 732K.
Model 732 is also offered with a Honda GX340 engine, which comes standard with 5x10 wheels. This model is available for a limited time only.
Differential Drive gives the operator increased maneuverability by allowing one tractor wheel to turn independently of the other. The Lockout lever on the right handlebar provides instant positive traction when one wheel is spinning in soft soil conditions, on steep slopes, or other problem areas.
The 732 features the same wheel speeds as models 718 and 722, with two forward and reverse speeds and one transport speed in rear-mount "tiller" mode. While the 732's engine (Honda or Kohler) packs plenty of power to handle many mowing applications, the lack of a third, faster working speed limits its mowing productivity.
Receive a FREE Quick Hitch with purchase of this tractor and at least two attachments! Get one tractor bushing and one tang for each PTO-driven attachment when two or more attachments are purchased at the time of the tractor.
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
732 K R
- Engine: Kohler CH395
- Weight: 289 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7 and 1.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 10''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded