PRICE EFFECTIVE UNTIL MAY 31, 2019.
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Anti-vibe handlebars instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- FREE Hiller / Furrower accessory with purchase!
The BCS Harvester 718 is similar to the 722, with the main differences being engine and wheel size. Powered by a Honda GX200 engine, the 718 features two working speeds in both directions and a third transport speed in rear-mount "tiller" mode. This gives the operator more options and power over model 710, while still popular as an economical choice among small-garden enthusiasts.
The 718 is equipped to handle garden plots and smaller mowing applications, but is limited in power for larger activities.
Pricing is based on current, best pricing, some of which is only valid to a certain quantity we may have left in stock. Call or email us to ensure we have the particular unit your interested in, in-stock, and reserve it for yourself.
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Weight: 215 lbs (with 18'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 8''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded